Electronic equipment, drones and bicycles
Especially in respect of products like drones, bicycles and electronic equipment, many surprising questions are arising:
- Do I have to fulfil the requirements of the CE marking? If so: Do I fulfil them correctly?
- Which prohibitions on materials do I have to observe?
- Do I have to keep the disposal in mind already prior to the commencement of distribution?
- How the registration of new products with the registry for waste electrical and electronic equipment takes place?
- Which special obligations do I have to observe regarding the distribution of batteries?
We gladly support you – as far as necessary also by cooperation partners. In case of non-compliance with the rules, there namely is the threat of a prohibition of distribution. Also severe fines up to sanctions according to criminal law can be the consequence.
Regarding modern aircrafts, for example drones further regulations have to be adhered to, e.g. no-fly zones, usage limits, etc.
Diverse questions are arising:
In which cases a drone flight is considered as being commercial? Where may I take aerial photographs? How may I market them? What may be shown on the aerial photographs? In case of non-compliance with the usage limits, there is the threat of admonishment-notifications and severe punishment.